Support our Investigations
Sign up for our free daily update
The Most Recent Posts
- Video: Obama Summoned to Appear in Georgia Court
- 7 of the 8 Missing Iowa Precincts Voted Against Romney in 2008
- Iowa Voting Irregularities Kept Santorum from Becoming the Anti-Romney Candidate
- Video: Congressman, “Countries Have Been Formed in Less Time” than Report on Fast and Furious
- Will Republicans Let Eric Holder Get Away with Murder?
You might also like...
A Ground-Up Strategy for Tea Party Victory
Cave on the Debt Ceiling and Kiss 2012 Goodbye
Will Obama Suggest Bailing Out Blue States?
Election Fraud is Ruining America (And How to Fix It)
Two More Calls for Impeachment
Cartoon of the Day: Mad-Dog Democrats Scare Business Up a Tree
Tag Archives: Tides Foundation
by Michael Oberndorf
A little-noticed story in The Washington Times last week should scare the heck out of real Americans. George Soros, whose name should now be pretty familiar to most conservatives, is involved in a far-Left scheme to elect Secretaries of State, gaining control of each state’s election machinery and thus, be in a position to influence the outcome of local, state, and national elections.
As many have learned, Soros is an unrepentant, apparently … Read the Rest of this Post