Support our Investigations
Sign up for our free daily update
The Most Recent Posts
- Video: Obama Summoned to Appear in Georgia Court
- 7 of the 8 Missing Iowa Precincts Voted Against Romney in 2008
- Iowa Voting Irregularities Kept Santorum from Becoming the Anti-Romney Candidate
- Video: Congressman, “Countries Have Been Formed in Less Time” than Report on Fast and Furious
- Will Republicans Let Eric Holder Get Away with Murder?
You might also like...
100 Ways Obama is Wasting Your Money
Trash Of Hollywood Rewarded With Coal For Christmas
A TSA Scanner in Every Neighborhood
Obama Uses Your Money to Monitor the Media, Outsource Jobs, and Teach Kenyans Genital Hygiene
Cartoon of the Day: Obama Pours Stimulus Money Down the Chimney
The Government Can’t Even Waste Money Right
Tag Archives: Pay As You Throw
by Ben Johnson
A new Senate report reveals the Obama administration spent nearly half-a-million dollars in stimulus funds to purchase recycling bins implanted with microchips, designed to monitor private citizens’ recycling levels.
Republican Senators Tom Coburn, R-OK, and John McCain, R-AZ, tracked 100 misuses of stimulus funds in a publication entitled “Summertime Blues,” released just weeks ago. (It is far from a comprehensive list.)
They found the administration gave $500,000 to the city of Dayton, … Read the Rest of this Post