Support our Investigations
Sign up for our free daily update
The Most Recent Posts
- Video: Obama Summoned to Appear in Georgia Court
- 7 of the 8 Missing Iowa Precincts Voted Against Romney in 2008
- Iowa Voting Irregularities Kept Santorum from Becoming the Anti-Romney Candidate
- Video: Congressman, “Countries Have Been Formed in Less Time” than Report on Fast and Furious
- Will Republicans Let Eric Holder Get Away with Murder?
You might also like...
Gratitude Begins Where My Sense of Entitlement Ends
How Obama Will Bankrupt the Auto Industry (and Taxpayers)
Obama’s Cop-Killer Rapper Invitation Makes No “Common” Sense
Obama’s Drug of Choice: Welfare Addiction
Team Obama: World Police
Obama’s Red Tape Strangled the American Dream — and My Brother’s Business
Tag Archives: Pathway to Prosperity
by Susan Stamper Brown
If indeed the road to Hell is paved with good intentions, President Obama and his cohorts in the Democratic Party must be feeling the heat on their backsides after the House voted to pass the Cut, Cap and Balance (CCB) plan.
In response to the GOP’s proposal, it should come as no surprise that White House spokesman Jay Carney would use scare tactics to suggest that the CCB bill would impose … Read the Rest of this Post