Support our Investigations
Sign up for our free daily update
The Most Recent Posts
- Video: Obama Summoned to Appear in Georgia Court
- 7 of the 8 Missing Iowa Precincts Voted Against Romney in 2008
- Iowa Voting Irregularities Kept Santorum from Becoming the Anti-Romney Candidate
- Video: Congressman, “Countries Have Been Formed in Less Time” than Report on Fast and Furious
- Will Republicans Let Eric Holder Get Away with Murder?
You might also like...
The Left’s Vicious Smear Campaign Against Clarence Thomas Turns 20
Book Review: The Faith of Ronald Reagan by Mary Beth Brown
Obama Set to Break Promise, Keep Us in Afghanistan Until at Least 2014, General Says
Will It Be Goodbye for John Boehner?
Video: Is Obama Responsible for 1,000 Kenyan Deaths?
Bombshell Video: Wikileaks contacted Obama Admin. before release of documents but got no response
Tag Archives: Needless Deaths
By Floyd and Mary Beth Brown
With the deaths of three additional U.S. troops on July 29, this month is officially the bloodiest of the nine-year conflict in Afghanistan. The death toll for July is up to 63 and it captures the record as the deadliest month for Americans so far.
We all need to understand that the increase in deaths is directly the result of Obama’s personal mismanagement of the war. The blood of … Read the Rest of this Post