Support our Investigations
Sign up for our free daily update
The Most Recent Posts
- Video: Obama Summoned to Appear in Georgia Court
- 7 of the 8 Missing Iowa Precincts Voted Against Romney in 2008
- Iowa Voting Irregularities Kept Santorum from Becoming the Anti-Romney Candidate
- Video: Congressman, “Countries Have Been Formed in Less Time” than Report on Fast and Furious
- Will Republicans Let Eric Holder Get Away with Murder?
You might also like...
Napolitano Opens the Borders, Shuts Down the Truth
Laws, Not Lies
Does Obama even care about Border Security?
Obama Hauls Arizona Before the UN Human Rights Council
The Federal ID that Pays Illegal Aliens Billions a Year
Another Republican Governor Does Something About Illegals
Tag Archives: Michael Chertoff
by Joe Guzzardi
A new Government Accountability Report found that the number of criminal aliens incarcerated in California rose to 102,795 in 2009, a 17 percent increase since 2003. According to federal auditors, more than one in four of the illegal immigrants imprisoned in California are locked up for drug offenses. The average inmate has been arrested a shocking seven times at an average $34,000 annual cost.
The facilitator that allows criminal aliens to roam … Read the Rest of this Post