Support our Investigations
Sign up for our free daily update
The Most Recent Posts
- Video: Obama Summoned to Appear in Georgia Court
- 7 of the 8 Missing Iowa Precincts Voted Against Romney in 2008
- Iowa Voting Irregularities Kept Santorum from Becoming the Anti-Romney Candidate
- Video: Congressman, “Countries Have Been Formed in Less Time” than Report on Fast and Furious
- Will Republicans Let Eric Holder Get Away with Murder?
You might also like...
Video: Rush Says Obama Should Resign
Video: Obama “Not My Fault” Redux, Blames Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, ATMs, Bosses, Health Care, Etc.
Fat President, Lean Government
Obama’s Resolution: Ignore Congress Again in 2012
Video: Liberal Columnist Admits, Obama Could Be Impeached Over Libya
Video: Impeachment Debate — at the New York Times
Tag Archives: Michael Burgess
by Ben Johnson, The White House Watch
The pages of The Washington Times today reflect the nation’s disenchantment with Barack Obama’s presidency. The op-ed section contains an article by Jeffrey T. Kuhner, president of the Edmund Burke Institute for American Renewal, entitled, “Don’t Go on Vacation — Just GO.”
Last September, Kuhner called for Obama’s impeachment. This year, he’s taken a new tack: Telling Obama to quit:
Mr. Obama is the most arrogant, self-absorbed