Support our Investigations
Sign up for our free daily update
The Most Recent Posts
- Video: Obama Summoned to Appear in Georgia Court
- 7 of the 8 Missing Iowa Precincts Voted Against Romney in 2008
- Iowa Voting Irregularities Kept Santorum from Becoming the Anti-Romney Candidate
- Video: Congressman, “Countries Have Been Formed in Less Time” than Report on Fast and Furious
- Will Republicans Let Eric Holder Get Away with Murder?
You might also like...
GOP Must Hang Together in 2012 or We Will Hang Separately
Dead Teenagers: The Human Face of Obama’s Amnesty
Fmr. Member of the Congressional Black Caucus Finally Understands Why We Need Voter ID Laws
Anchor Babies are Dragging America Down
Illegals Break California’s Bank
Romney is What’s Wrong with the Republican Party
Tag Archives: Mary Bauer
by Joe Guzzardi
Last month, Alabama Governor Robert Bentley signed legislation (HB 56) that requires the use of E-Verify by all state employers. The law also gives Alabama some of the country’s strongest illegal-immigration enforcement tools.
Over the last decade, illegal immigration has increased in Alabama by 325 percent.
In a statement that underlines how over-immigration hurts American workers State Senator Scott Beason, a HB 56 cosponsor, said, “This is a jobs bill. We have … Read the Rest of this Post