Support our Investigations
Sign up for our free daily update
The Most Recent Posts
- Video: Obama Summoned to Appear in Georgia Court
- 7 of the 8 Missing Iowa Precincts Voted Against Romney in 2008
- Iowa Voting Irregularities Kept Santorum from Becoming the Anti-Romney Candidate
- Video: Congressman, “Countries Have Been Formed in Less Time” than Report on Fast and Furious
- Will Republicans Let Eric Holder Get Away with Murder?
You might also like...
President Plays 90 Rounds of Golf: Another Historic Obama First!
Hank Williams Jr.: My Comments Were “Misunderstood”
Boehner: “I’ll Never Give Up on” Obama
Americans Will See if Republicans Are Any Different Than Democrats
Republican Fear Empowers Obama’s Corruption
The Very Bad Week in D.C.
Tag Archives: John Yoo
by Ben Johnson, The White House Watch
When Barack Obama and John Boehner played golf this weekend, they played on the same team. How appropriate.
Barack Obama has violated the Constitution’s war-making power – reserved by Article I, Section 8, to Congress – from the moment he sent American troops into harm’s way without Congressional approval. He has been violating the War Powers Resolution since at least the 60th day of that … Read the Rest of this Post