Support our Investigations
Sign up for our free daily update
The Most Recent Posts
- Video: Obama Summoned to Appear in Georgia Court
- 7 of the 8 Missing Iowa Precincts Voted Against Romney in 2008
- Iowa Voting Irregularities Kept Santorum from Becoming the Anti-Romney Candidate
- Video: Congressman, “Countries Have Been Formed in Less Time” than Report on Fast and Furious
- Will Republicans Let Eric Holder Get Away with Murder?
Tag Archives: Health and Human Services
by John Goodman
There were two recent announcements that I hope you paid attention to:
- The American Medical Group Association, representing medical groups that provide care for roughly 1 in 3 Americans, said that 90% of its members would not participate in the new Accountable Care Organization (ACO) model the Obama administration wants to impose on Medicare providers.
- Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius, exercising new powers conferred upon her by health reform
by Dr. Mark W. Hendrickson
Free speech has always been one of our most cherished rights. It has come under attack repeatedly by those who find it to be an inconvenient and unwanted obstacle to the attainment of their political goals. Sometimes, those in positions of power ignore the First Amendment and issue laws and regulations to silence their opponents. Other times, politicians or citizens work on an unofficial level, resorting to influence or intimidation … Read the Rest of this Post
by Kevin “Coach” Collins, CoachIsRight.com
In January 2009 Barack Obama and his Marxist Congress had a choice. They could ram through the Freedom Of Choice Act (FOCA) appeasing the pro-abortion Left or let it sit while they rammed through “more important items” like ObamaCare and Card Check to appease their union masters. Their sense of the situation told them they probably couldn’t do both.
Now after a series of stinging defeats on Card Check and … Read the Rest of this Post
by Susan Stamper Brown
At the stroke of midnight December 31, old and new acquaintances will once again join hands to sing the words to Robert Burns’ old folk song “Auld Lang Syne.” “Should auld (old) acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind? Should auld acquaintance be forgot, and auld lang syne (for the sake of old times).”
How many times have we sung that most catchy Scottish tune having no clue what the … Read the Rest of this Post
by Ben Johnson
A series of federal regulatory measures has finally woken up the conservative movement to the dangers of Obama’s plan to rule by executive fiat. New regulations from the FCC, EPA, and HHS have tightened the feds’ grip around the internet, health insurance, and the energy industry. Net Neutrality, price fixing, and oversight of carbon dioxide as a “pollutant” — surely the only pollutant necessary for the continuation of life on earth — … Read the Rest of this Post
The American people often complain that the government “isn’t listening.” The Obama administration continually proves it is listening intently to every word uttered about it, and monitoring the speakers. The latest outrage involves the federal government awarding $18,000 in taxpayer dollars to John Brooks Rice to monitor media coverage of Obama’s handling of the BP oil spill. Rice watched news reports from May to July on behalf of Obama, noting whether reporters portrayed his … Read the Rest of this Post