Support our Investigations
Sign up for our free daily update
The Most Recent Posts
- Video: Obama Summoned to Appear in Georgia Court
- 7 of the 8 Missing Iowa Precincts Voted Against Romney in 2008
- Iowa Voting Irregularities Kept Santorum from Becoming the Anti-Romney Candidate
- Video: Congressman, “Countries Have Been Formed in Less Time” than Report on Fast and Furious
- Will Republicans Let Eric Holder Get Away with Murder?
Tag Archives: General Electric
by Danny Tyree
As both a capitalist and a taxpayer, news of recent antics by General Electric (G.E.) made me wince.
That’s because G.E.’s actions are practically begging the usual suspects to ramp up their protests against “evil corporations.”
According to the New York Times, G.E. – despite making a $5.1 billion profit in the United States in 2010 – paid no federal income tax and actually received a $3.2 billion tax credit to … Read the Rest of this Post
National Center for Public Policy Research
On Thursday, policy experts from the National Center for Public Policy Research are calling attention to corporate special interest groups receiving stimulus money that also are lobbying for Obama’s energy policy.
“It’s alarming that many of the remaining corporate members of the United States Climate Action Partnership – a cap-and-trade lobbying group – such as General Electric, Duke Energy, NextEra Energy, Exelon, and Honeywell all received economic stimulus funds. … Read the Rest of this Post