Support our Investigations
Sign up for our free daily update
The Most Recent Posts
- Video: Obama Summoned to Appear in Georgia Court
- 7 of the 8 Missing Iowa Precincts Voted Against Romney in 2008
- Iowa Voting Irregularities Kept Santorum from Becoming the Anti-Romney Candidate
- Video: Congressman, “Countries Have Been Formed in Less Time” than Report on Fast and Furious
- Will Republicans Let Eric Holder Get Away with Murder?
Tag Archives: Diversity Czar
by Ben Johnson
National security has fallen so far under Barack Obama that a high-ranking official in the Department of Homeland Security is berating American cable companies for not carrying Osama bin Laden’s favorite television network.
Juliette Kayyem, the assistant secretary for intergovernmental affairs at the DHS, wrote an op-ed in the Boston Globe this week entitled, “Let US See Al-Jazeera.” (Capitalization in original.) In it, she rakes ign’ernt Americans over the coals for … Read the Rest of this Post