Support our Investigations
Sign up for our free daily update
The Most Recent Posts
- Video: Obama Summoned to Appear in Georgia Court
- 7 of the 8 Missing Iowa Precincts Voted Against Romney in 2008
- Iowa Voting Irregularities Kept Santorum from Becoming the Anti-Romney Candidate
- Video: Congressman, “Countries Have Been Formed in Less Time” than Report on Fast and Furious
- Will Republicans Let Eric Holder Get Away with Murder?
You might also like...
Obama’s Policies Could Cause a Second U.S. Credit Downgrade
Obama’s Red Tape Strangled the American Dream — and My Brother’s Business
Video: Small Businesswoman to Obama, Stop Whining and Apologize, You Failure
Team Obama: World Police
Obama’s Drug of Choice: Welfare Addiction
The Democratic House: So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye….
Tag Archives: Debbie Wasserman Schultz
by Dr. Marvin J. Folkertsma
Amidst the rhetorical pyrotechnics surrounding July’s debt-ceiling debates, another controversy streaked across the sky like a comet, flared for an instant, then receded into the maelstrom of ongoing partisan attacks. The shooting star in question involved an exchange between two of Congress’ most controversial members, Allen West (R-Fla.) and Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.), whose regard for one another constitutes something of a congressional equivalent to how the Earps and Doc … Read the Rest of this Post