Support our Investigations
Sign up for our free daily update
The Most Recent Posts
- Video: Obama Summoned to Appear in Georgia Court
- 7 of the 8 Missing Iowa Precincts Voted Against Romney in 2008
- Iowa Voting Irregularities Kept Santorum from Becoming the Anti-Romney Candidate
- Video: Congressman, “Countries Have Been Formed in Less Time” than Report on Fast and Furious
- Will Republicans Let Eric Holder Get Away with Murder?
You might also like...
Obama Blames Bureaucracy, Bush for Solyndra Cronyism
Victory: Justice Dept. Withdraws Request to Lie About FOIA Requests
Obama Manipulated Google Searches to Promote ObamaCare
Whistleblower Testifies Obama Obstructed Fast and Furious Investigation
Obama’s Freedom of Unformation Act
Did Eric Holder Provide Explosives to Timothy McVeigh?
Tag Archives: CIA
by Ben Johnson
When the most finely trained military/intelligence team in America finally killed Osama bin Laden, MSNBC’s Norah O’Donnell sent an embarrassingly misspelled tweet that informed the world, “Obama shot and killed.” However, MSNBC inadvertently allowed some truth to slip through its reporting of the assassination. The left-wing network quoted “a senior official in the Obama administration” admitting the chain of events that culminated with Osama bobbing on the waves of the North Arabian … Read the Rest of this Post