Support our Investigations
Sign up for our free daily update
The Most Recent Posts
- Video: Obama Summoned to Appear in Georgia Court
- 7 of the 8 Missing Iowa Precincts Voted Against Romney in 2008
- Iowa Voting Irregularities Kept Santorum from Becoming the Anti-Romney Candidate
- Video: Congressman, “Countries Have Been Formed in Less Time” than Report on Fast and Furious
- Will Republicans Let Eric Holder Get Away with Murder?
You might also like...
Obama Blames Bureaucracy, Bush for Solyndra Cronyism
Victory: Justice Dept. Withdraws Request to Lie About FOIA Requests
Obama Manipulated Google Searches to Promote ObamaCare
Whistleblower Testifies Obama Obstructed Fast and Furious Investigation
Obama’s Freedom of Unformation Act
Did Eric Holder Provide Explosives to Timothy McVeigh?
Tag Archives: American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE)
by Ben Johnson, The White House Watch
Barack Obama’s political appointees are inept, incapable, and needlessly politicize the basic functions of whole segments of the federal government. That is not the assessment of firebrand conservatives but the result of a recent survey of high-placed career federal employees.
The survey, conducted by the Government Business Council, polled 148 Senior Executive Service members. These federal managers ranked Obama’s political appointees at only 2.0, down from the 2.3 … Read the Rest of this Post